Bob Barker Says ...

playaperro

El Pirata
Bob Barker says get your pets neutered or spade. All we need is more dogs running around. People might get the wrong idea when lets say 15 owners get together at the malecon. Please practice what you preach.

I've been asked to come down to the Malecon with Boo, and I cordially declined the invitation. I think that is just a dog fight waiting for the chance to happen.

We keep Boo and Harley in our gated yard at all times unless I am running them on the beach. I agree with you that we don't need anymore dogs roaming the streets, there is a pack in front of my house that roams freely, and one of my neighbors was given the choice of having his dogs teeth pulled or having the dog put down. If my dogs were allowed to roam freely, they would be neutered.

Boo was given to me from a friend down in la bajada who had a breeding pair, after he witnessed how we had already taken in two other street dogs. "Yogi" who followed me home from 2 miles away (he had to be put to sleep in march after a long happy life of 14 years) and "Harley" because he is one of those unique Mexican Low Rider Dogs that I've always wanted.