Chef Mickey's was FANTASTIC

MichelleBurris

Promoting Rocky Point R E
My husband and I had been to one of Chef Michey's Saturday morning cooking class at the restaurant and had a ball. While there we saw some of the wines they are serving. We are not wine snobs (maybe a bit so) and like what we like, cheap and/or expensive. We gave dinner a try and WOW, it was the best we have had in RP. I had coconut shrimp and my hasband had a rosemary-garlic rib eye. We like lots of the restaurants and have had great food at several, but for an all around WOW factor it was the best.

Great Lunch at Chef Micky's place

hello ....

Had lunch at Micky's today. Even tho it was a big mac with fries, it was a great burger! The place is relaxing, peaceful setting and as always Chef Micky and wife always take the time to greet ya and have a pleasant conversation with you during your stay.

Relaxing and just has to have that 2nd dose of XXX!

Next lunch there will be one of Chef Micky's specials. Maybe even bring the wife...who limits me to one beer ....yuk!

DD

I totally agree Chef Mickey's is the very best restaurant in Penasco, and even better the prices are incredibly reasonable. I took six guests there last Saturday, and every single one came out raving.

mondone

Whitecaps
It is in the rear of Plaza del Sol on Fremont's north side about 3 blocks east of Don Julio's.