Good Job Rocky Point Times

jerry

After not posting a firefighter from Prescotts story about his bogus 1200 dollar traffic ticket adventure on Simon day they actually stand up for the consumer....good job..."
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR RENTAL EQUIPMENT BEFORE HEADING OUT!!!! Hi Sandy, so many visitors rent Quads & Rhinos & other fun vehicles here. Our visitors went to to rent quads but decided on Rhinos because they were safer. On their way back to the cabin They noticed one wheel was turned out (not straight & NON-drivable) Very dangerous situation! so they took the operable Rhino back to the rental place & told them to come & tow their defective vehicle. They came to the cabin followed by the owner & the police. The owner denied any culpability and, to stay out of jail, they had to come up with almost $500 in order to end the situation. It was ugly. Just a warning: Look under the hood , look at the shocks look for signs of a rollover very carefully before you rent a vehicle. It could have been worse. Someone could have been badly injured."

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
I wonder which establishment this was. I had a similar experience with one of these vendors wanting me to pay for damage that was already present on the Rhino.

Roberto

Typical stuff. Used to be a guy come by and trim some plants. He had a classic hedge trimmer. One day he broke it and demanded I buy him a new one !! All he got was the loss of a regular customer.

Surprised they didn't notice that the Rhino wasn't drivable immediately and turned it around for another one.

When I find someone who is trustworthy I tend to use then every time to prevent these type of scams. Shame your's changed his behavior on you.
Talk to your neighbors and friends for references on who the trust worthy people are.

I have been using the same contractor for over 20 years and he is a great resource for pretty much all I need.
I just give him a call and it gets done.