I'm home!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Feelin' fine and eating everything in sight! They got me all fixed up and we shall see. Gonna do some research and see what I can take and eat to stay well....... My cholesterol is ok, tho, this is "wierd" according to my surgeon. Also my sugar was 105..... I have no idea why this happened again.......

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I had to have my stent "roto-rootered". It filled up with plaque, just like my artery did last year. No one knows why......This would only happen to me......

Esperanza

Well Known Member
Glad that's taken care of and you're on the mend.....so, let us know how the "research" goes. I'm gonna bet you find that the tamales we are making WILL NOT be on your list of APPROVED FOODS....LOL :aagh:

I'll save you some anyway :p :woo:

[email protected]

Ladyjeeper,
Happy to hear you are doing well. I was in PP on Friday, you did not miss anything except nearly 60 mile winds and rain all night. Several people including us lost part of the roof in the main park,the wind also ripped off our wrought iron gate . Frank in North Forty had some trailer damage, only one I know of in North Forty. All of the other spaces looked ok. Our roof is repaired and gate welded back together. An expensive trip to stay indoors. Strong winds and light rain last night. Happy to be home in Tucson.
Marcie PDO #9

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, since my copay of 150 bucks took my gas and rum and coke money for this weekend and it's goingto be cold and rainy, we decided not to come this weekend. We'llbe there Thanksgiving weekend......