Looking for info on dental work in Rocky Point

Landshark

Well Known Member
I need to go the dentist, one of my least favorite thing to do! Need exam, x-rays, cleaning, etc. Probably need a couple cavities fixed and maybe a crown replaced. Lots of money in the US. I have heard stories about great dental work in Mexico, but don't know where to go in RP. Where do you guys go? Usually when my teeth are cleaned, it's a bloodbath. Are the dental facilities up to US sanitation standards? Do you guys have infection concerns? Thanks!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Doctor Sergio Lazarraga in the Plaza California upstairs from the Tequila Factory a friend and an honest man.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Doctor Sergio Lazarraga in the Plaza California upstairs from the Tequila Factory a friend and an honest man.
He put a crown in for me almost two years ago, and I walked out and went to La Curva for lunch... Oh, the crown seems to be doing just fine.:grin:

He put a crown in for me almost two years ago, and I walked out and went to La Curva for lunch... Oh, the crown seems to be doing just fine.:grin:
My wife and I have used Dr. Sergio for many years... he is painless and does quality work... if I remember correctly I suggested him to Kenny almost 2 years ago...

B

bahiatrader

Lazarraga's prices started going up on me when he decided I was a rich Norte Americano and could afford it
I changed to a dentist in Los Algodones.

Kenny

Well Known Member
My wife and I have used Dr. Sergio for many years... he is painless and does quality work... if I remember correctly I suggested him to Kenny almost 2 years ago...
Actually I found him on the Internet, and after I emailed him with a question or two, and left my name and number, he called me! He had a different web site then,(it could be almost three years) and he was located by the Burger king then...http://www.plazacalifornia.com/smile-designer-dentist/ Can't remember for sure, but I stayed at Jim's place, and he still had Santa out front.... Hey HAPPY, how long ago was that when we went to the Roger McCluskey Classic at USA in Tucson?:-?

Landshark

Well Known Member
Thanks to all for the good info. I will stop in and see Dr Sergio next week. May need to make a pitstop at the Tequila Factory first. I hate going to the dentist!

B

bahiatrader

Alcohol and novacaine are a bad idea. I learned that the hard way.

Rhino

Well Known Member
I have tried three dentists in Penasco and one in Sonoyta and had far and away the best experience with LG Dental just off Freemont. Dr Luis Garcia truly cares about the quality of his work. The office and rooms are clean and professional. He uses top quality materials. He is definately my dentist in Penasco.

Landshark

Well Known Member
Went to Dr Sergio yesterday for an exam and cleaning. His office was extremely clean and he is very professional with everything he does. The cleaning was painless, and he spent a lot of time explaining the proper way to brush, floss, etc. He said I didn't have any cavities, and x-rays were not necessary. The total cost was $80. I need to have a crown replaced, and plan to go next month. The cost will be $380. Thanks to all for your responses and suggestions. Didn't even have to go to the Tequila Factory!!!

M

makettle

Also great dentist: Ernesto Grijalva. Office is on Bl. Fremont. It's the purple-trimmed building across from the red cross building. He is state -of -the- art!!!