Los Tiburones Schedule 2015

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This will be my first game, didn't realize they don't have grass out there. That is weird.

After playing/watching baseball almost my entire life I thought so too... just doesnt feel the same.... and you know the ball takes some nasty hops out there. Rocky Point has 3 golf courses but can't seed the 800 square yards of outfield or would that be HECTARES?

ron

After playing/watching baseball almost my entire life I thought so too... just doesnt feel the same.... and you know the ball takes some nasty hops out there. Rocky Point has 3 golf courses but can't seed the 800 square yards of outfield or would that be HECTARES?
Hectare equals 10,000 square meters.

MIRAMAR

We were at our favorite taco stand in Sonoyta, El Serape, with our son- in-law from the Dominican Republic, when a 6'4 broad shouldered man came up to talk with him. He also was from the DR, played baseball for the Milwaukee Brewers and got hurt. Now he plays for the Penasco Tiburones, so we're definitely going to a game.

Landshark

Can't get much better than that! Love El Serape and baseball and running into a guy like that there would be unreal. Planning to catch a game when we're down in May. Can't wait!

ben21

Made it to the game on Saturday with a bunch of friends and had a great time. Only 20 pesos for beers, 45 pesos for a game ticket. I think it was only around 20 for kids.

There were 9 of us sitting right behind the Tijuana team bench giving them a hard time the whole game (in good fun). A couple of the guys that we exchanged barbs with during the game came out and had tacos with us afterwards (we bought). By the way, the sonoran dogs and tacos were great right outside.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Made it to the game on Saturday with a bunch of friends and had a great time. Only 20 pesos for beers, 45 pesos for a game ticket. I think it was only around 20 for kids.

There were 9 of us sitting right behind the Tijuana team bench giving them a hard time the whole game (in good fun). A couple of the guys that we exchanged barbs with during the game came out and had tacos with us afterwards (we bought). By the way, the sonoran dogs and tacos were great right outside.

Thanks for the report. How was the talent? I'm not talking about the players...