Mickeys at Las Palmas

wildtoucan

Well Known Member
Food is sure good there as is the portions. Had the all you can eat pasta for $7 and you could choose how you wanted it as it was cooked in front of you!! Was very good. Heard the all you can eat fish and chips on sunday is also very good.

S

scottyrp

We have attended several of the cooking classes that Chef Mickey demonstrates at the restaurant on Saturday mornings, and have had dinner there several times as well...excellent service, dinner selections are more than adequate and the quality of the dishes is amazing...

candt

We ate at Chef Mickey's twice this last week. I cannot say enough about the food. My wife had the "shrimp 4 ways" appetizer for only $10. It was so good she had it twice. I had the garlic flounder dinner for $11- it had a sauce consisting of garlic, white wine, butter, lemon, and ??? but it was just AMAZING. The flounder was cooked to perfection. It was so good that I told my wife "I could eat this most every day it's so good!". Chef Mickey and his wife Marianna were also both very personable and the service was just great. Chef Mickey's food is on par with some of the best restaurants in the U.S., but at Rocky Point prices, very reasonable. The ocean views from the patio dining were a nice treat as well. Cannot recommend any restaurant in Rocky Point more than Chef Mickey's. Treat yourself- go there!