Question?

dwig222

I know this should go under the "donation" thread, but I need a timely response. I have a ton of women's clothing in larger sizes that I would like to send to RP. Does anyone still go down with truck loads of donations? I have about six 30 gal garbage bags full of clothes in good condition. Mostly pants and tops. I live in the far west valley, but I'm willing to meet someone from the far east valley. Thanks!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I could take a bag or 2. Probably will be going down in Feb. If you don't live too far off the 10 I could pick them up. I live in downtown Phx.

dwig222

Thanks Ladyjeeper! We own two businesses in downtown Phoenix so it would be no problem to meet you, but I have a lot more than you could fit in the back of the Jeep or car. If you know a specific family down there that is in need of women's clothing, size 16 to 20, I would be happy to separate the nicest stuff into a couple of bags. Let me know. Otherwise I'm going to schedule a pick up for St. Vincent.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I have a friend that could get every scrap of clothing a good home in Rocky Point. I will pick them up at your convenience and store them at my home until I can get them all hauled down. PM me with when and where. Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

dwig222

I can't figure out how to PM you, but PM me and I'll respond. We own two businesses, one is near 19th Ave and Buckeye and the other is on 24th st just south of McDowell. My husband will not be down there again until next Tuesday (a week from today). He can meet you anywhere in central Phoenix. Tuesday is a slow day so that's what he would like to do, but he will be down there every day after Tuesday. PM me with a good place to meet or he can take them right to your house if you are comfortable with that. We have talked before, Chari - he's a huge Jeeper - goes to Table Mesa every Saturday to do some very serious rock climbing and he's 70 years old!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Tuesday the 2nd is perfect at the 24th and McDowell location. That is only 2 miles from me. I am free all day. I will try to PM you. I hardly ever use that function either.....LOL!

I usually bring a few bags of clothes down but once when I tried to cross I had too many bags and the guards took them. We always would bring our old tires , clothes and sporting goods for the kids in quantities but now bring smaller loads.

NEW QUESTION, first time posting
Hi Everyone, I'm from Canada and usually rent a car in Phoenix and drive to Rocky Point . This time however there is six of us going so I can't rent a vehicle big enough to fit us all that they actually allow into Mexico (full size is the largest allowed ) so instead we are planning to take the shuttle. Does anyone know if you can rent a car in Rocky Point. or what is the best way for us to get around town. Thanks.

TICO-T

NEW QUESTION, first time posting
Hi Everyone, I'm from Canada and usually rent a car in Phoenix and drive to Rocky Point . This time however there is six of us going so I can't rent a vehicle big enough to fit us all that they actually allow into Mexico (full size is the largest allowed ) so instead we are planning to take the shuttle. Does anyone know if you can rent a car in Rocky Point. or what is the best way for us to get around town. Thanks.
Taxi's are $2.00 a person around Rocky Point. If you're going way out to the resort hotels it is much much more.

MIRAMAR

" This time however there is six of us going so I can't rent a vehicle big enough to fit us all that they actually allow into Mexico (full size is the largest allowed )"

My brother rented a large van to come to Mexico. It looked like it seated 10 people, and he came through over Thanksgiving no problem.

" This time however there is six of us going so I can't rent a vehicle big enough to fit us all that they actually allow into Mexico (full size is the largest allowed )"

My brother rented a large van to come to Mexico. It looked like it seated 10 people, and he came through over Thanksgiving no problem.
Do you know who he rented through? All of the rental companies at the airport say that the largest vehicle that they allow is a full size car that sits 5. Thanks for the help

Taxi's are $2.00 a person around Rocky Point. If you're going way out to the resort hotels it is much much more.
$200 is reasonable. thanks

Can anyone recommend who to rent quads or razors from to drive around? Anyone that we should not rent from?