Ravelco

jerry

Getting one installed in Tucson for the bosses 2009 jeep Wrangler as we speak.It is an art and a science.It takes 3-4 hours...pretty impressive but if a thief had an hour he could still get it.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Most thiefs don't have an hour. That's like saying "if they had all day, they could still steal it." What it prevents is the quick hit and run. Most vehicles are stolen in under three minutes. Ain't no way you're going to hotwire it without a lot of time and effort and tools and monkeying around under the hood to figure out what is going on. Most thiefs will simply give up in frustration and go find something easier to steal. That's its real advantage, not to mention it's passive and completely independent of any alarm system you may have. Mine already proved its worth to me when they stole the truck next to mine that had a trailer attached to it! It was still easier for them to unattach the trailer and steal that truck than to even bother messing with the Ravelco. Several of us Ford owners here now have them installed. I no longer worry about my truck becoming a "victim" again.

And no, I don't sell them... but gee, maybe I could lobby for a referral commission? Hahahah!

jerry

The installer in Tucson (Hampton 5209071001) showed me how they get into the fords and dodges without leaving a mark...scary easy.