Show of Force at the Old Bull Ring

ernesto

Funny how they go apeshit when they find a bullet rolling around on the floor of a gringo truck but these guys are traipsing around with automatic weapons and grenade launchers.

Old55

Highway 15 was blocked in the south today and look at this gang IMG_7024.jpeg arrested in Sonoyta. The red head looks like a bartender in Puerto Penasco….forget which placeIMG_7024.jpeg

corndog

Odd. The Rangers track everyone going in and out.
The rangers got the boot a couple years ago from the entrance at KM51 {lawsuit to get ejido land back)and entry was off and on, depending if anybody from the ejido was at the entrance to charge you and let you pass.. here is a recent post I found on yelp, the people went in throught the museum road and the 2 ejidos apparently apart from paying the museum are charging 100 pesos for crossing their land.. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g153981-d6688065-Reviews-El_Pinacate_y_Gran_Desierto_de_Altar_Biosphere_Reserve-Puerto_Penasco_Northern_Me.html We drove past the Pinacate entrance today and there were about 40 to 50 men at the old ambulance station in an outdoor meeting..

Last edited:

Old55

they probably got reinforcements from Obama and Holder
When Trump seals the border I will gladly give you rightwing fat asses the opportunity to use my hidden ladders to climb over so you can enjoy the country and people you seem to hate.

rplarry

When Trump seals the border I will gladly give you rightwing fat asses the opportunity to use my hidden ladders to climb over so you can enjoy the country and people you seem to hate.
nice short bus reply

Although also funny, you pretty much admitted Trump will be Presidente again

Old55

What is a “short bus” ?
I do like taking public transportation. You should ride with me !