Van man and the blue hairs

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
So what's a guy with a van supposed to do when he gets a request to baby sit some girls from Los Angeles for a bridesmaid party in Peñasco? Well of course he says "Where and when?"
Saturday night in Peñasco 6 girls and their moms come here to party. We go to dinner at Friendly Dolphin (awesome) then the moms go home and Naomi and I are with 5 of the six LA Clippers dancers (who came to this party). It was a late but a very fun evening. Naomi and I got home around 3:30 Sunday morning. I wouldn't have wanted to be any of the girls on the flight home to LA Sunday afternoon........
sorenson party.jpg sorenson 2 (Small).jpg

sorenson4.jpg

Long live the blue hairs!

Attachments

Last edited:

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
So what's a guy with a van supposed to do when he gets a request to baby sit some girls from Los Angeles for a bridesmaid party in Peñasco? Well of course he says "Where and when?"
Saturday night in Peñasco 6 girls and their moms come here to party. We go to dinner at Friendly Dolphin (awesome) then the moms go home and Naomi and I are with 5 of the six LA Clippers dancers (who came to this party). It was a late but a very fun evening. Naomi and I got home around 3:30 Sunday morning. I wouldn't have wanted to be any of the girls on the flight home to LA Sunday afternoon........
I see in the smaller pic, Fernando took them back in the private tasting room.

garyd

Well Known Member
Man, after all that you must be getting ready to retire !!!! Let me know if you ever need any help :) GD

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I love my blue hairs..... nice to say....business is great and only getting better
Lack of discretion on my part however puts me at risk 100 percent of the time
I wish I was smart like some here on the forum.............

JimMcG

Well Known Member
It would actually make a lot of sense to leave the driving to someone else, to maximize the fun of such a night on the town without worrying about the traffic issues or potential DUIs.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
It would actually make a lot of sense to leave the driving to someone else, to maximize the fun of such a night on the town without worrying about the traffic issues or potential DUIs.
The Policia shakedowns coming from Calle 13 or the Malecon can be a problem, we shouldn't drink and drive anywhere, but it has been known to happen
on more than a few occasions in RP.