who to use for insurance?

she wrote a new policy for 2014-2015 that was caught by myself with a different company but never did get back with the issues or a resolution or apology for the previous years policies never being paid.

joanC

she wrote a new policy for 2014-2015 that was caught by myself with a different company but never did get back with the issues or a resolution or apology for the previous years policies never being paid.
http://www.mexpro.com/ is an American company that sells for all the major Mexican insurance companies, cheaper than many agents in Mexico for the same policy with the same company. As for claims, a local Mexican adjuster will be assigned. For anyone a bit "Spanish challenged ", having people in Arizona to report the claim to and deal with through the process may be big plus. Another big protection is the Az company is regulated and bonded, so monkey business won't be a worry.

playaperro

El Pirata
http://www.mexpro.com/ is an American company that sells for all the major Mexican insurance companies, cheaper than many agents in Mexico for the same policy with the same company. As for claims, a local Mexican adjuster will be assigned. For anyone a bit "Spanish challenged ", having people in Arizona to report the claim to and deal with through the process may be big plus. Another big protection is the Az company is regulated and bonded, so monkey business won't be a worry.
Wow no wonder that insurance company put up such a big battle and blamed it on accounting.

joanC

don't know much about the proalliance problems, but I'm more secure in dealing with a licensed American company. There are a number of them online all selling the same Mexican insurance as the agents in Mexico, where there doesn't seem to be any protections for consumers. If there is ever any similar problems with the money I pay to an American company I'll get it back right pronto, and they won't get a chance to do it again. I just don't see any reason to take risks with insurance

Terry C

This is all good, but if weekend People going down don't have cell phones could present a problem. Just a thought.