¡Bienvenidos!

jerry

Happy when you get out of prison I've found it's good to ease back into the world...take a break in one of those fine new Pigeon Coops that line Sandy beach.Hey while you're there pee in the pool for me!

tortuga

Welcome back Happy. Since we are using the pool as a metaphor, I would rather you just jump in the pool and take a dump.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Happy when you get out of prison I've found it's good to ease back into the world...take a break in one of those fine new Pigeon Coops that line Sandy beach.Hey while you're there pee in the pool for me!
Jerry, the 1st part of tour post is good advice, I was thinking the same thing, ~ ~ ~

however I'm not too sure about the 2nd part, ~ ~ ~ :~)

Happy I like your sign, love the song. With todays economy and all our personal losses it is the only way to survive the devastation

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Inka, ~ ~ ~ Tortuga, ~ ~ ~ Mi amigos, muchas gracias, que bueno que yo tengo amigos

aqui como ustedes, e los otros que estan aqui tambien !!! ~ ~ ~

porque ahi muchas brujas aqui !!!

Otra ves, gracias AMIGOS !!! :fish: :fish: :fish: ~ ~ ~

don

Welcome back Happy!
Great to see your return; I've heard from friends they keep an eye on the forum just to read your posts. Let's hook up for a fishin' trip.
Don

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I vote for giving ~~~HAPPY~~~ inmunity for ever and he can get as nasty as he wants to and if anybody complains then that person will be banned for a month!!:eek:

Is that to much asking? :confused:

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Thankyou, Thankyou, Don,

Welcome back Happy!
Great to see your return; I've heard from friends they keep an eye on the forum just to read your posts. Let's hook up for a fishin' trip.
Don
~~~ Don, Thankyou, fishing trip in PP sounds GOOD to me, :fish:, :fish:, :fish:, ~~~ April, May ?

But if we use the Tecate Runner ~~~ you ~~~ CAN NOT !!! ~~~ bring your gps !!!

The places I go ~~~ MUST !!! ~~~ remain top secret, !!!

Thats why ~~~ Kenny ~~~ WON'T ~~~ be going with us !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~

He's no longer a pack member !!!

Jack Stien,