1995 21' Walkaround in RP for sale $6000 OBO

Jim

I have again decided to sell my 1995 21' Freedom Marine (formerly Mercedes Marine) fishing boat. I still never seem to get time to use it anymore and it pains me to see $6000 sitting there gathering dust. It is kept in my boathouse in Rocky Point and it is a great fishing machine. It rides smooth and dry and runs great. It is a walk around so it makes it much nicer for fishing off the bow and anchoring up. It has self draining decks, a swim platform, pulpit, windlas, bimini top, color gps/fish finder, vhf radio, Mercruiser engine, Alpha 1 outdrive, kicker bracket, rod holders, 2 deep cell batteries, fish locker, removable live well, and much much more. The motor was factory rebuilt just before I bought it about 2 1/2 years ago. It was previously owned by some guys in Cholla Bay. I do not plan to bring it back to Arizona, so if you want an excuse to visit Rocky Point, come check it out. I am asking $6000 OBO and will throw in my Honda 15HP 4 stroke kicker motor with a full price offer. Send me an email at [email protected] or call 520-464-5189. Thanks, Jim P.S. If someone can explain to me how to post pictures, I will do so. :?:

Kenny

Ok Jim I'll try..at the bottom of this page, way down ( new topic or reply), is a section that Say's upload attachment. Hit the browse and open your picture file and open up on the picture you want. I chose this one, the Monkey..All I did was hit the submit button on that one. Or you can add the file to a specific area by using the Add the file like this JJ Yeley that I added on a edit. Now on this (2) edit, I'll add a picture of JJ in a sprinter and use the "add the file" again.

Attachments

Jim

Thanks Kenny. Chuck, I like the accessories on your boat better.[attachment=3:24t3bk4w]IMG_4232.JPG[/attachment:24t3bk4w][attachment=2:24t3bk4w]IMG_4233.JPG[/attachment:24t3bk4w][attachment=1:24t3bk4w]IMG_4230.JPG[/attachment:24t3bk4w][attachment=0:24t3bk4w]IMG_4234.JPG[/attachment:24t3bk4w]

Attachments