2 bedroom under $15000.00 dllrs top floor

AZ ROB

Lets buy a bunch of land in the middle of nowhere and start our own community.. We will call it????? That is a great design Bill Just not sure where to put it If my math is correct this comes out to about 1500 sq feet?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Lets buy a bunch of land in the middle of nowhere and start our own community.. We will call it????? That is a great design Bill Just not sure where to put it
Rob, they are already built, thats the price, they are off of Samuel O'Cana, behind the old airport. No land to buy.

AZ ROB

I will have to check this out.. What are the odds that the neigbhorhood will be quiet you know the old people like to go to bed early:aagh:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Argh Joe. The Crystal Palace was a couple of blocks north of the old road to Choya where shacks 5th ave. is. 2 streets east of the railroad tracks. I'm pretty sure that Evangelina (the madam) is dead now. I met her in the 70's. She's the Evangelina from the Hoyt Axton song. I need to write a book.......

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Americans or anybody can buy them, not a problem, thats what you talked about a few months ago Wahoo about pricing in pesos.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
All of the Infonavit housing here, is built by private builder's that have to be able to build to the standards of Invonavit and be able to sell they're product at the price per meter that Infonavit will pay for the buyer, it used to be 5500.00 pesos per meter more or less, not sure what it is now. 500 sq. meter house 275,000.00 pesos or today in dollars around 19,600.00. I just sold my house in San Felipe to a kid that had enough Infonavit credits to qualify for the house, it was more trouble than it was worth.

playaperro

El Pirata
Tio after 840 days on the market two units were sold last month in the low 70K at the princessa. Time two buy. BTW how many units are
there at this condo place you are talking about?

Lets buy a bunch of land in the middle of nowhere and start our own community.. We will call it????? That is a great design Bill Just not sure where to put it If my math is correct this comes out to about 1500 sq feet?
Rob...it looks like the houses are just over 50 sq. meters=====> approx. 550 sq. ft.

Chari...the Crystal Palace was up in that area about 6-8 yrs. ago....as Bill indicated.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Tio after 840 days on the market two units were sold last month in the low 70K at the princessa. Time two buy. BTW how many units are
there at this condo place you are talking about?
There are 8, I was looking at some of the MLS reports here, it showed 48 properties sold this year, but maybe bad record keeping. 2 of the 8 are in the 280,000 peso range and are very nice for a small house.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Rob...it looks like the houses are just over 50 sq. meters=====> approx. 550 sq. ft.

Chari...the Crystal Palace was up in that area about 6-8 yrs. ago....as Bill indicated.
Shame, they closed. You and I could go and pretend to be Secret Service agents and nobody would be the wiser.

Bill...about 6-8 years ago, a couple friends of mine who lived in Penasco full time took me there...during the day.....INTERESTING!!!....but it was not a place that I would have visited at night!!! The "ladies" were definitely not up to the standards of the Columbian "Secret Service companions"! I'm sure they were much less expensive....