3 Cheers for the Policia

My past 3 experiences with the PP Policia over the past 8 years were the pulling me over and them doing the once over on my car LOOKING to find some thing; only to be allowed to go on my way.

This past week I was at competition hill with about 7 kids on quads. One of our quads broke and we began towing it back to my house. The policia pulled up to us and asked if I wanted to put it in the back of their truck. We loaded it and they dropped me off right at my garage! Very nice VEry Helpful.

It seems 95% of the time i read "concerns" over the police so i thought we should pat them on the back when deserved as well.

SO CHEERS to the POLICIA giving me a helping hand!

C

cactusamigo

In times of the past, they even gave drunk gringos a ride back to their residence instead of a ride to the jail! Now you can't even drink a beer on the Malecon while looking out over the water without getting arrested!

Jim

We are set up at the beach for the event sponsored by Larry and Oscar. Saturday there was a fight where one of the band members was hit. The police came and handcuffed the guys but before they took them away, everyone got together and talked it over. No one ended up going to jail and the boys in blue hung out for a couple sodas. If they had been in Havasu, they would have all spent 72 hours in the hole.