4.1 earthquake - 77km SW of Puerto Penasco - April 6, 2019

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
Just renewed our house insurance on Thursday last week. Regular insurance $ 285.00 insurance with earthquake $ 585.00 . Question to adjuster while I’m sitting in her office. How many people have earthquake insurance? She shakes head and says nobody does. Pay the $ 285.00. Fast forward 2 days already left for the season back home in Canada wife calls you wouldn’t believe what happen in PP. Procedes to say there’re was a earthquake. Me: WTF

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Just renewed our house insurance on Thursday last week. Regular insurance $ 285.00 insurance with earthquake $ 585.00 . Question to adjuster while I’m sitting in her office. How many people have earthquake insurance? She shakes head and says nobody does. Pay the $ 285.00. Fast forward 2 days already left for the season back home in Canada wife calls you wouldn’t believe what happen in PP. Procedes to say there’re was a earthquake. Me: WTF
There's an earthquake sensor in Cholla about 200 yards from my house, I always get the Earthquake coverage, costs me $150 extra for $180K in coverage.