995.00: Rent To Own Waterfront 3 BR Home In Town, WIFI, $ 500.00 /Mo Rental Credit,

We are selling a 3 bedroom, 3 bath, fully furnished home on the beach in EL Mirador. There is no down payment required. The rent is 995.00 per month and for each month of rental you will get 500.00 credit toward the purchase price if you elect to buy in the next 3 years.

The home has a big patio, 3 fireplaces, a garage and state of the art security system that can be monitored. We will provide free WIFI and free LD phone service to USA and Canada.

Email [email protected] for more info.

I know of someone who might be interested. What is the location, and do you have pictures you could post here? And what is the total price if they want to buy?

Thanks for your inquiry.

If the purchase is within 12 months...279,000, within 24 months ...289,000 and within 3 years ... 299,000. We will also be interested in providing seller financing at the point of purchase.

It is an approx 1500 sq ft townhome (common wall with our personal residence one side and an elderly gringa other side). There are no Hoa fees and this stretch of beach is the only oceanfront for 30 miles south and 30 miles north that is not caught up in an Hoa. Living next door for some years, we have made significant improvements and maintenance has been the best. It has a garage with water and electricity.

I'm not proficient at posting pics on this type of site but if you email me at [email protected] i will be happy to send a number of pics.