___ Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou, turning over a new leaf ___

HAPPY

User is currently banned
___ Gentlemen, & Ladies ___ Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou, ___ my heart is heavy
for keeping me in your thoughts & prayers, while I was in the ___ HOLE ___ FOR IT IS DARK, COLD & DAMP IN THE HOLE ___ & a special thankyou to my pack, we been thru thick & thin highs & lows,___ There were more than 40 of you fine people that followed me over to the other forum, I recieved 22 e-mails, & 4-phone calls,___ all positive, ___ Like what happened amigo, ___ I say me no savy, ___ It even shook up the ___ "Great Weeta" ___
Again, Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou, ___ my heart is heavy,___ Remember my friends, ___

___ The good book says,___ "LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT FAULT, ___ CAST THE FIRST ___ "ROCK"
And so remember those words the next time you want to drop a dime on your fellow man, ___
Or when you get the urge to stick your fellow man with a ___ "POISONED HARPOON, ___

PS___ If you want to mess around on this forum, don't even think of it, ___
___ cause big ___ " S " will put you in the, ___ "HOLE" ___ @ the drop of the hat, ___

___ "HAPPY JAVELINA", ___ & ___ "JAVELINA SALLY"

Kenny

Oh really, a new leaf, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK, OK, let me catch my breath. :p whewww, that's about as good as it gets right there :roll:
Say now Sally, where's that trouble maker :evil: ROCKO? Him and I have never got along, right from the start. If I was you I'd make sure he doesn't follow you here, it could be big trouble for our friend HAPPY. It could just :chef: his goose. :shock:

Here fishy fishy :twisted:

Kenny

[attachment=0:n6d64hgq]Monkey.gif[/attachment:n6d64hgq]

Attachments

Kenny

Happy is afraid :shock: to post after me :cool: . He knows I'm the superior fisherman :fish: and he's afraid I'll hook him again, and again, and again...LOL

Feliz tiene miedo a puesto después de mí. Él sabe que soy el superior pescador y temo que la voy a conectar de nuevo, y de nuevo ... LOL
:mexico:

BIGFISH!

Attachments

HAPPY

User is currently banned
HEY :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y, ~~~ YOU ARE THE ONE WITH ALL THE HOOK & DRAGLINE MARKS, YOU JUST COULDN'T WAIT TO GET TO THE BAIT ON THIS THREAD, I'M GETTING TIRED OF PLAYING CATCH & RELEASE WITH YOU, THE NEXT TIME IT'S IN THE BUCKET WITH YOU, & THEN TO THE FISH FRYER, ~~~
~~~ END OF THIS STORY, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ "ORINA SE' ENCIMA DE' LA PIEDRA" ~~~ AQUI :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y