A borber test today ?

Terry C

At the stop on the US side going into Mexico,,,was strange today.

Agents all over the place. A car was being inspected and the agent with the dog came over. the other agents made the people get out of the car then put them back in the car. The dog was doing nothing. All of a sudden the dog agent opened the back door and pulled out backpack and the dog went flipping nuts. They opened it up and what they found was in a glass jar.

Handcuffed the girl and didnt handcuff the guy just held him by his arms. hauled them over to the station

;)

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Let this be a reminder that you always leave your glass jars at home, where ever home is, I guess home is where the heart is!! :eek3: and never take them to the "borber"

Kenny

It went smooth fast and friendly

Was that a smallish, not small, Shepard mixed dog that spun in circles, then jumped up and down, then spun in more circle's again? The one I'm talking about needs that swirl they have in cartoons around him, he was that fast. I think that dog's neurosis makes him do that a lot.
The dog I'm describing alerted on a truck directly in front of Jerry and I, for no particular reason, when we were going out earlier last month. They pulled the guy out of the truck and cuffed him. He seemed surprised, and more than once smiled and shook his head as it was bogus, or it was not that big of a deal. A warrant?... That same dog had just been in the bed of another truck, in fact he'd been all over numerous vehicles.
When I got up there, after they had driven the guy in cuffs truck away, I said to the agent as he walked up to the window, " Man, I hope that's not your S.O.P".:grin: It went smooth, fast, and friendly, to Jerry's wonder :???: again.

Kenny

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I saw that same dog, I think, he went crazy jumping and then the ociffer took him inside the building, two cars ahead of me and never come out, or at least untill I was gone with my preciuos cargo, no, no I mean my passengers!!