A new trailer park

A

azbeachboy

Now that I need a new trailer park does anybody know of one with 50 amp boxes. I'm set up for 50 and at 30 I blow the breaker a lot. Thanks

Attachments

HAPPY

User is currently banned
```There are a couple in Tucson, and I'm sure Phoenix has a few, ```

``` :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

BeachMom

azbeachboy said:
Now that I need a new trailer park does anybody know of one with 50 amp boxes. I'm set up for 50 and at 30 I blow the breaker a lot. Thanks
The Reef :D

B

BeachMom

Jeff said:
They do have permanent spots. Ang could tell ya a price...
A permanent BEACH FRONT spot is $ 8160.00 per year.

A "REGULAR" spot is $ 5900.00 per year. (Mind you, a "regular" spot, depending on where it is, could be 20 feet from the beach). For a map of spaces you can go to http://www.thereefrvpark.com/spaces.gif

Hope that helps.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
6000 bucks for a 20 by 40 space that's not even beachfront? Are you kidding me? :eek3: :shock: :eek: Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am speechless! And you can't build anything on it! Jeez O Pete! Um, um, I really am speechless Ang! Not too many people can shut me up! :lol:
Geez...6000 bucks........ :shock: :shock: :shock:
Whoa!!!! :eek3:

B

BeachMom

Ladyjeeper said:
6000 bucks for a 20 by 40 space that's not even beachfront? Are you kidding me? :eek3: :shock: :eek: Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am speechless! And you can't build anything on it! Jeez O Pete! Um, um, I really am speechless Ang! Not too many people can shut me up! :lol:
Geez...6000 bucks........ :shock: :shock: :shock:
Whoa!!!! :eek3:
LOL.. don't kill the messenger. I don't make the rules or set the prices. :?

HUGE spaces (28' X 40'), nice people, wonderful amenities and the best beach in RP. :D

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh, I wasn't killing the messenger, I was really speechless! What I meant as a joke was that not too many people can shut me up. That makes you special! :lol: Sometimes it's hard to pick up on clues on the forum since you can't see the other person. Do people pay that? It's almost the same as the daily rate times 365! I know the spaces are bigger than PDO, I think ours is 18 by 40. I was just shocked that is is more than twice what we pay and we have a concrete patio, stucco walls and a sundeck.

A

AZ Miguel

The best way to do it at the Reef if your on a budget is to use the storage for $35?? a month and they will pull it out for $10 to a space and return it for an other $!0. I was doing this for 3 months but when I saw rust forming in areas that never had rust I decided to pull out before it got out of hand. Also if you have the ability to dry camp the Reef charges $5 a day on the beach.

B

BeachMom

AZ Miguel said:
The best way to do it at the Reef if your on a budget is to use the storage for $35?? a month and they will pull it out for $10 to a space and return it for an other $!0. I was doing this for 3 months but when I saw rust forming in areas that never had rust I decided to pull out before it got out of hand. Also if you have the ability to dry camp the Reef charges $5 a day on the beach.
Actually, if you store your RV at the Reef, in and out service is free (within the park).

LOL.. they should pay me to advertise and push the park! :lol:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Wow, with those prices seems like nobody will rent a permanent space there!!! Chari do you know how lucky we are now that we see what others are paying!!! I am speechless toooooooo!!!!!!
and now with the closure of all rv parks in Mirador other than PDO prices might go up a little too, hopefully not to the level of the Reef prices.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ya know, Ink, they probably will. Joester was saying something about that a while back. At least we are safe until next August. Talk about a frog in a blender! :(

A

azbeachboy

I'm going to go down with my brother tomorrow and see what we can find. He came over today and forgot his walking cane at Mom's house. He's walking that much better now. He got in and out of my truck without any problems. It will be good to take him down,it's been almost two years for him.

A

azbeachboy

I got a permanent spot at San Rafael. Barbie said the trailer park wasn't for sale or sold...I can still see the ocean from my trailer :boat: