A simple solution to a complex problem

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ OK , KENNY, YOU GOT HIM ON THE RUN, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ NOW FINISH HIM OFF ~~~ "HAPPY STYLE" ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ SOME ~~~"SAPS" ~~~ JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ~~~

~~~ POST THOSE PICS, ~~~ LET THE WHOLE WORLD SEE WHAT THE ~~~ "TREE HUGGING" ~~~ " SAPS" ~~~ ARE ALL ABOUT, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ THE "GREAT WEETA" AND THE "GREAT HAPPY" ~~~ ARE WAITING ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ "PEE ON THE ROCK" ~~~ COME ON, COME ON, HERE ~~~ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

Kenny

Happy, most people might think I'm the tree hugger. Myself, I just think I'm sensible. :roll: Ok ok, yeah right.. :lol:

Kenny

B

bahiatrader

Hey Kenny, we have a deal. I'm not really a bad guy, just opinionated as hell. I've worked for the US gov't and my wife had a career with them. I have a really bad opinion of the US gov't, Dept. of The Interior, and US Fish and Wildlife Service included. I'm even willing to be friends with someone who has different opinions.
As far as Jerry's comment is concerned: I am a proud descendant of Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. I don't lick nobody's boots, watch NASCAR or wrestling. I seldom even drink one beer. (a little home made kahlua and ice is good in the afternoons sometimes.) The only gov't handouts I receive are a Social Security check and medical care from the VA. I believe I earned those. The only reason I was born in Oregon is that my grandfather got a bad case of poison oak on his way to Alaska. I am by no means a fundamentalist Christian or any kind of Christian for that matter. The only ass kissing I do is in the privacy of my own home. I gave up trying to save the planet as a hopeless case over 20 years ago. I really gave up when we elected a Marxist President. I'd just like to see a little effort to preserve what's left as long as I'm still around. Regardless of what happens, I'm still going to hang out with my wonderful wife of over 40 years here on The Colorado River, go fishing once in a while, eat good food, and bitch about what these young whipper snappers are doing to my world. I don't realy give a hoot if I'm certifiably insane. I get by. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. I wish you all the best.
Incidentally Nate Forrest was a founding member of the Klu Klux Klan. It was originally started as a social and drinking club for ex Confederate officers. It didn't turn into a racist organization until later.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Kenny, ~~~ I for one, as well as many, many, others here ~~~ KNOW ~~~ you
~~~ are NOT a tree hugger, ~~~ I can guarantee that, ~~~ what you are is a big ~~~
~~~ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y ~~~

~~~ I GOT YOU ~~~ "AGAIN" man, :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ Thats it I'm putting the ~~~ "HOOKS" AWAY, :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ I AM THE ~~~ "GREAT HAPPY" :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny

Good... I'm glad you have came to realize that when you play with those hooks, you always manage to get them stuck in your own a**.. :eek:

Kenny

B

bahiatrader

I have a few hook scars myself, but I'm still swimming. I anticipate a few more before I quit. I also hope you guys are as exultant about life as I am, even if it borders on insanity. I'd like to see us preserve what's left of El Mar De Cortez for a little longer. I imagine we'll continue to crap in our own nest though. And life goes on...