aa meetings

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
We used to (long ago) have some info on that. Perhaps Piquito Rosie (or someone else) can chime in with an answer as to where and when AA meetings are held.

I think the majority here go to Rocky Point TO drink, rather than NOT to drink. But, we certainly respect your sobriety. :)

Kenny

Well Known Member
I have many good friends :sunny: that I've spent many a day with, both on and off the water, and we've never even had a beer. The fact is, the whole world doesn't live to drink while their in Mexico.
MONDAYS
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
Meets 5:00 PM at the corner of Luis Encinas and Calle 18, 5 blocks north of Realty Executives.
Alanon Meeting
Meeting in English at 5:00 PM at Twin Dolphins Real Estate on Blvd. Fremont. Phone: (044-638) 384-0113.
WEDNESDAYS
Wed.
Alanon Meeting
Meeting in English at 5:00 PM at Twin Dolphins Real Estate. (044-638) 384-0113.
Meets 5:00 PM at the corner of Luis Encinas and Calle 18, 5 blocks north of Realty Execs.
SATURDAYS
Meets 5:00 PM at the corner of Luis Encinas and Calle 18, 5 blocks north of Realty Executives.
Alanon Meeting
English meeting 5:00 PM at Twin Dolphins Real Estate. (044-638) 384-0113

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Thanks, Kenny! I knew someone would know. And yes, not all of us go to Mexico to drink. I just often find myself with a cold Pacifico in hand while I'm there. I have no idea where they come from! Yeah, I know... they come from the Pacifico factory! :lol:

ho9styl

any aa meetings in Rocky Point?
Hello, There are plenty of Spanish speaking meetings in RP: one is on Luis Encinas and Calle 18 and the other is on a side street heading to the Malecon, close to Lattitude 31. The only English speaking meeting we found is at the Ocean View Ministries on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10am. To get there, turn south off of Freemont on Sinoloa Street as far as you can, crossing Matamoros onto Granada del Mar. Also, the best local and regional maps of Sonora are free at Rocky Point Insurance on Freemont Street.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Marcia has contacted me to let me know the meeting information has changed.

AA

M-W-F
10:00 am

Sat.
5:30 pm

Al-Anon

Thurs.
11:00 am

Ocean View Ministry Office
in the Granada del Mar Hotel compound
South end of Sinaloa (ends at the sea)
white bldg. on the right as you drive in-to the hotel parking lot

contact: Marcia at marsupis AT gmail DOT com if you have any questions!

anne

I attempted to contact Marcia - the email did not work/or I got it wrong..

Are these meetings still active?
AA

M-W-F
10:00 am

Sat.
5:30 pm

Al-Anon

Thurs.
11:00 am

Ocean View Ministry Office
in the Granada del Mar Hotel compound
South end of Sinaloa (ends at the sea)
white bldg. on the right as you drive in-to the hotel parking lot

brokenwave

Well Known Member
The Ocean View Ministries, The one at the Granada del mar Hotel location still has AA meetings.
Mon, Wed, Fri at 10AM and I believe on Sat.
As of 6 weeks ago. I Don't know their summer schedule