Air conditioning guru

J

Jamie75

Does anyone know of a decent air conditioning guy down in Penasco? We need to replace the units at our condo and really have no idea who to hire. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! :)

B

BienVida

Absolutely!!!! Ed Kassel is president of Kelp Inc AC service, and he's fabulous. Go to www.kelpinc.com to get all their info. They do quarterly routine maintainence, as well as service when needed. More and more condo owners are using him for RP condo's. Call his local 602 number (on the website), he's very helpful to talk to.

J

Jamie75

Playa...thanks..does he speak english? We are challenged when it comes to espanol.. :oops:

F

FIESTAFROG

Another good guy is Joel Contreras. He installed my mini splits for cheap! I wish my downstairs was mini splits now!

Speaks perfect english and is professional. [email protected]

F

FIESTAFROG

in the email above the "-" in his email is an underscore... "_" sorry

playaperro

El Pirata
Alvaro installed the unit at Las Conchas. He has a bank of america account you can pay him after he is finished. He knowns enough spanglish to get by. He only uses 13 seer or better. Mini Splits
are nice in cooling a small living area. If you use 2 or more to cool a house your energy bill will be
Shocking. In Mexico the more you use the more they charge.

J

Jamie75

Just wanted to thank Playaperro. We are using Alvaro and he is replacing our two units. Can't wait to get back down and check out the cool air!
I would recommend him to anyone looking.... :boat: