Animal news

aacorp

The city is doing a free clinic today. Kathy is bringing several dogs to be fixed ! Thanks Kathy. There will be a large spay clinic the second week end in November at the Municipal park.
I will be having an adoption day here at the center Sat and Sunday - October 23rd and 24th. If you are looking for a nice dog please stop by. They are all spayed or neutered. I am on overload and need to get as many of them adopted as is possible.
Lucky to have made it through the summer with over 100 animals here to feed. I made another trip last week and picked up many donated bags of dog food - thanks to all who are helping the animals.
We are desperate for cat and kitten food - both dry and canned. I have over 20 kittens that are growing and need the kitten food.
Animal Adoption Center of Rocky Point 383 1012 - 602 412 3932 [email protected] -----www.rpaac.org
We are located one block east of the Villa Granada hotel. We have ONE location so please drop off supplies and donations here at the center - A big thank you to those that are helping. We do help the poor with dog food when we have a surplus (I wish)
Yes the weather has changed !!!!!!!!! No A/C for three days now :eek:)

M

Mermaid of the Sea

Hola girl....how is it going...??Tom & never made it over for the bones as u know...I'm going to be in phx..until next week..wed- thur...I still have to do my downloads of the clinic pic's...I haven't forgot....did we miss some awesome weather there?? just wondering if u got with Dee & the girls from colo...??? I feel so lost being here & can't do anything....the mcacc is having big adoption funriser at the Biltmore.......

aacorp

Two days of rain - it really came down. Enjoyed it but of course the place was a mess :eek:)
No I have not heard from Dee or the girls.
I put a spot on the radio for the Adoption this week-end so I hope to get some homes for some of the larger dogs. Puppies are too young yet. I hope it does not rain this week-end.
I would love to get a copy of the pics when you have time.
Have fun and enjoy your self