Another one bites the dust

A

azbeachboy

My Mom just got back yesterday and said San Rafael trailer park has been sold. Everybody has to move out by Jan 1 2009. Mom got the information from our trailer park manager. Fu*&^ng condo's...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Chuck have you talk to the manager/owner of the park you stay at? since it is in front of San Rafael he must be next to access the beach. WOW soon it will be called Puerto Condos instead, pheew!! I am glad it was not us getting the spot, I wonder if karhma has anything to do with it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: or maybe the diesel!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry, sorry healed wound just had to say it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

azbeachboy

All I know is what my Mom told me. She was supposed to stay four days but it was so hot and humid they only stayed one day. She also said then new owners want San Juan trailer park????
Its going to look like Sandy Beach...

What am I going to do????? What am I going to do??? All that money, and to be thrown out half way thru the lease period???? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

joester

2 salty dawgs
makes me wonder how long until PDO sells also.
if nothing else, their rates will probably jump 25% by next year, which would be better than them selling I suppose.
maybe we can convince the Las Dunas folks to hurry up with an rv park for us down by the fishing village....