Anyone else have a glitch on here?

AZRob

Using google chrome, the box at the bottom where you write. Doesn't appear anymore. You can start a new thread and reply by quoting someone and that's it.

Using internet explorer everything works, I haven't tried firefox yet.

AZRob

Using google chrome, the box at the bottom where you write. Doesn't appear anymore. You can start a new thread and reply by quoting someone and that's it.

Using internet explorer everything works, I haven't tried firefox yet.

Am I band?

Terry C

I use Chrome and have no problems. Try logging out and back in. If that doesn't work you are banned because your real name is ~ HAPPY~. LMAO

AZRob

I use Chrome and have no problems. Try logging out and back in. If that doesn't work you are banned because your real name is ~ HAPPY~. LMAO
Im on fire fox now and same thing. Maybe there is something wrong, the admin can help with???

I sent a message already with no reply?

I feel like ~~~~~~~HAPPY~~~~~~~

Last edited:

AZRob

I will share my findings on the problem I was having. After going through this whole site, I found the problem. With no helping hand from the people running this forum.:rolleyes:

At the bottom right of the screen, there is a light blue cloud, "Start chatting" if it is on your not able to post at the bottom and it blocks your option drop down by placing the pointer on your screen name at the top right of the screen.