Anyone headed down?

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
We are starting our vaca on the 18th....staying through to the 24. Just wondering if any fellow Rocky Pointers will be around. :thumbsup:

GringoZona

Well Known Member
Heading down tomorrow (Sat) morning thru Tuesday! BTW, can anyone recommend their favorite farmacia? My friend needs to get some pain-killers and doesn't have a RX. Where can you get the best deal and who has the most leniant (and cheapest) RX policy? Don't need that many as we don't want to have to try and bring any back through the border. I've never gotten anything in Mexico beyond antibiotics and am not that familiar with the nudge-wink policies.

Thanks!

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
I have been told there is a great farmacia on Benito Juarez on the right side as you are heading towards the Malecon. It is just past the railroad tracks.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
You will probably have to get a prescription to get pain killers.....I tried a few years back after I had a jetski accidnet, with no success without one. The Sante Fe clinic should be able to help you out with that ($$). My experience back then was that most of the pharmacies also don't carry them (stuff like oxycodone, percocet). I was able to find soma.....

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
I have been told there is a great farmacia on Benito Juarez on the right side as you are heading towards the Malecon. It is just past the railroad tracks.
Cosmos 2000....just past the Cirkle K.....I think Seadweller recommended that place a while back, in terms of prices.....