Anyone know a Mexican who can strip and re-finish cabinets?

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
I have kitchen cabinets that need to be stripped and re-finished. Does anyone know a Mexican who can do this work and is reasonable?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I know people but Spanish is a must be specific on the wherabouts and the intensity of the work involved and I will try to hook you up

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Russ, I would take the cabinet doors and drawer fronts from Tucson and bring them down. It's a fairly big kitch,but I have a couple of doors that I can bring down to test. I speak some spanish, and thanks for your help!

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
I believe Frank in PDO does them. He does almost everything and does it well. If interested I will get his tele for you. He is fluent English

playaperro

El Pirata
Hola Mira, if you know where the Corona Warehouse is off Josefa you would turn right coming from fremont, go 1 block and on the left there are 2 places that do woodwork, Big buildings with modern stuff, you can ask them for a referral, I have an email address of someone that works there but to find it might take a couple days. His Family also does carpentry.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Sorry for the delay 638 112 7534. Nice guy, sometimes a little slow so if you do use him be sure to tell him when he starts he has a time limit and agree on it.
Tell him that any delay will cost him ??? $ per day and get a signature on your agreement.
I have no problem using him as I am not on a time limit.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Hola Mira, if you know where the Corona Warehouse is off Josefa you would turn right coming from fremont, go 1 block and on the left there are 2 places that do woodwork, Big buildings with modern stuff, you can ask them for a referral, I have an email address of someone that works there but to find it might take a couple days. His Family also does carpentry.
PlayaPerro,
What would be the approx cross streets for the 2 cabinet places? I haven't driven on Josefa in awhile.
Thx

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Hi Playa, we used the place you mentioned, but they subbed it out. They turned out a bit too dark- maybe I'll have a cabinet done here in Tucson and then show them exactly what I want. I would love to skip the middle man and find the person who actually did the work.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Hi Playa, we used the place you mentioned, but they subbed it out. They turned out a bit too dark- maybe I'll have a cabinet done here in Tucson and then show them exactly what I wanted. I would love to skip the middle man and find the person who actually did the work.
I'll look for the subs email, might of been a guy that works there and his Dad has a shop and they give him the finishing work.