Appraisals in Rocky Point

Hi, I am offering a new Real Estate Appraisal service inRocky Point. If you are buying, selling, divorce, estate or foreclosure, or just want to know what your place is currently worth. I have been performing appraisals in RockyPoint over the prior 5 years for the various Banks that have been financing condoand home sales. I am a licensed Appraiser in Arizona for the last 26+ years andmy family has owned a home in Las Conchas since the ‘70’s. I am very familiar withthe local market.
Appraisals are performed to the Uniformed Standards of aProfessional Appraisal Practice. I have a variety of types of reports available,with fees starting at $300. You can contact me at 520-909-1715 or [email protected]
Thanks,

The shock of hearing what their condo is now worth, compared to when they bought 5 years ago is stress enough for most people. I keep my fees low to reduce the pain. The $300 fee for condos only, without an on site inspection. Fees for detached houses and full interior inspections is higher and varies, but under $800.