Arizona Game and Fish Expo

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi everyone,
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to come to the Expo this weekend. It is being held once again at the Ben Avery Shooting range on Carefree Highway west of I-17, Hours are Sat., 9-5 and Sun., 9-4. The price is right as parking and admission are free! There will be hunting and fishing displays, all kinds of guns to shoot and, as usual, a large off highway display area with rock crawlers, and motorcyles doing demos, I will be in the Arizona State Association of 4 Wheel Drive Club's booth, giving out info and talking with folks. For more info, go to azgfd.org and click on 2010 expo. Hope to see you there!

Kenny

I'll be coming down the hill going right by there on the way to Canyon Raceway Chari, so this year I should be able to make it. Good Lord, has it been a year already?

Kenny

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ I won't go to any fish & game functions, ~~~

~~~ Back in my elk, & deer killing days, ~~~

~~~ I lost my hunting lic. twice for 5-yrs. & paid upwards of 5 grand in fines, for ~~~ POACHING, ~~~

~~~ I then saw the wrong in my ways, ~~~ & hung up my rifles for ~~~ GOOD ~~~

~~~ Now I kill nothing, ~~~ except ~~~ FISH ~~~ not even a mosquito, or a fly, or a roach, ~~~

~~~ Pass the weed, ~~~ please, ~~~ :bunny:,:bunny:,:bunny:, ~~~

InkaRoads

cronopiador
WOW ~~~HAPPY~~~ how polite of you to use the word ~~~please~~~ why do you want the weed anyway? you won't even kill a roach!!! :eek3:

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

~~~ I won't go to any fish & game functions, ~~~

~~~ Back in my elk, & deer killing days, ~~~

~~~ I lost my hunting lic. twice for 5-yrs. & paid upwards of 5 grand in fines, for ~~~ POACHING, ~~~

~~~ I then saw the wrong in my ways, ~~~ & hung up my rifles for ~~~ GOOD ~~~

~~~ Now I kill nothing, ~~~ except ~~~ FISH ~~~ not even a mosquito, or a fly, or a roach, ~~~

~~~ Pass the weed, ~~~ please, ~~~ :bunny:,:bunny:,:bunny:, ~~~
Happy, I think your safe poaching fish in Mexico...

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ There's your answer Inka, ~~~

~~~ Another thing, ~~~ while in the field, I have observed ~~~ the az. fish & game

~~~ Sitting under a tree, ~~~ stroking a ~~~ "ROACH" ~~~ :bunny: ~~~ :bunny: ~~~ :bunny:

Kenny

~~~ There's your answer Inka, ~~~

~~~ Another thing, ~~~ while in the field, I have observed ~~~ the az. fish & game

~~~ Sitting under a tree, ~~~ stroking a ~~~ "ROACH" ~~~ :bunny: ~~~ :bunny: ~~~ :bunny:

While in the field you didn't observe what you needed to, did you HAPPY?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ When I was in the poaching buis. ~~~ and in the field, I observed everything, ~~~ they didn't catch me red handed, ~~~ I was too sneaky, and fast for them, ~~~ some puto dropped a dime on me, ~~~ and one day the fish & game showed up @ the shop, ~~~ a worker brought them to my office, ~~~ didn't have a back door, or I would have gone out like a speeding ~~~ 30-06, 180 grain, ~~~
:bunny:, ~~~ :bunny:, ~~~ :bunny:, ~~~
~~~ While in the field you didn't observe what you needed to, did you HAPPY?
[/QUOTE]