ATV for Sale in Penasco

Roberto

Great running 4 Wheeled 97 Yamaha Grizzly, 290 cc, 5 speed, RWD, new battery, front and rear racks, AZ title, excellent condition, newer tires, clean and ready to go. Includes set of steel ramps to load it in a truck or trailer. Will deliver anywhere in Penasco area. $750 usd. email [email protected], phone 602-324-7241 or mex cell 638-110-1629.:mexico::mexico:

Last edited:

Kenny

bob you have a picture?
I remember watching Roberto driving it up the ramp and into the bed of the Titan when I was at his place, and thinking; the red cross is just down the street. I thought the handle bars were loose, but it was just his hands shaking.LOL Oh my, I'm in for it now!

Last edited:

Roberto

atv pic

Sorry, working on the third different computer after multiple melt downs and have not yet figured out how to load photos here on the new computer. I can e-mail if interested.

Kenny PPPFFFFFTTT to you !!!!

Roberto...does it have a clutch, or one of those "auto-clutches" ( or whatever they are called)? Is it up here in the Phoenix area, or down in Penasco?

Roberto

No hand clutch, back off the gas and tap the shift lever with your toe. It's in Penasco. I have not been across the border past Lukeville in 2 years.

Will be down over Veterans Day weekend...would like to check it out....but if you get a buyer before then, take the deal....

Roberto

OK great. I've got a priority list of interested buyers going, 4 so far, but I'll keep you on the list just in case !! Thanks

Well...that sounds good for you....with that many people in line, you should make a sale.

Even at $750, I would not buy sight unseen.....