ATV Rental in PP

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
Anyone here ever rent one of those Rhino ATVs?
I am thinking about renting one for a day while we are the for Memorial Day weekend.
Looking for approx cost. I am sure the have a daily rate. Just never looked into it

mis2810

Well Known Member
We always wondered that as well as we're driving passed them on the corner heading out of the Sandy Beach resorts.

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
Ya... we thought it would be fun to use it for a day it town to shop and bar hop. Of course we would have a DD.
When are you and yours headed down again?

rplarry

Well Known Member
Anyone here ever rent one of those Rhino ATVs?
I am thinking about renting one for a day while we are the for Memorial Day weekend.
Looking for approx cost. I am sure the have a daily rate. Just never looked into it
I could be off, but last year we rented a Rhino for 3 hours and I think it was $100. It was really slow and I worked the guy down a bit. I was still surprised they cost what they did. Especially when thinking you can rent a really nice car in the States for $75 for an entire 24hrs.

Disclaimer: I could be off on those numbers, but I think they are around $50 per hour.

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
If that's what they are getting, then they can keep it. I have better things to do with my hard earned $$ :coldone:

mis2810

Well Known Member
Ya... we thought it would be fun to use it for a day it town to shop and bar hop. Of course we would have a DD.
When are you and yours headed down again?
We just got back last Sunday - only down for 3 days this time. Probably not heading back again until June 20th. You guys are going Memorial Day weekend, right?

Hooch

Well Known Member
Man those rentals are heaps o ****. Worn out suspension bald tires for 100 per 3 hours you think they would be maintained

Roberto

Well Known Member
The rental units take one hell of a beating. It's got to be an expensive business to run.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
You could get it down to $25 per hr if you shop around between the different stands (roughly 6 in a 1 mile radius).