Auto Repair Shop

mondone

Whitecaps
Anyone heard of/know an SDS Auto Repair shop run by a Doug Shukers in PP? He was recommended by my shop in Tempe, but I dont have an address.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Don't know if this is the right person but there is a good auto shop owned by a person from the Phoenix area as you enter town on thr right side. He is 1 block off the main drag slightly North and behind the first grocery store. He is in a big building and hard to miss if you are looking for it. Sorry I can not remember the names. I have used him a couple of times and he seems very nice and has done good work.
Hope he works out for you.

Dezracer

Well Known Member
The best I have found is "Baja Mil" on Fremont. I have taken two diffrent friend's vehicles there, that broke down here. Each time they could have raked us over the coals and each time they found the problem and fixed it very very little money

Roberto

Well Known Member
The best I have found is "Baja Mil" on Fremont. I have taken two diffrent friend's vehicles there, that broke down here. Each time they could have raked us over the coals and each time they found the problem and fixed it very very little money
I have had similar experiences with this shop. Responsive and inexpensive.

Rhino

Well Known Member
Do anyone know if Baja Mil or other shops in Penasco do transmission and power steering changes and/or flushes and 4x4 gear oil changes? And, while off topic perhaps, I would be very interested in opinions on whether these should be done; particularly, the transmission flush. The vehicle in question is a 2006 F150 with 50,000 miles and has never had any of the above.

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
I have used Baja 1000 many times as well as recommended them to other because of their good ethics and excelent mechanical work for many years, even before I started the shuttle service

Esperanza

Well Known Member
Was just in PP this past weekend. I saw the SDS Auto Shop on Fremont Blvd......On the north side of the street, it sits back off the road in a big fenced lot. I would guess that Doug owns it, as he has SDS Auto here in Mesa. Hope that helps!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
This guy came highly recommended and he has my jeep right now so we will see. Major engine damage on a 3.7 litre and it needs to be replaced so it is a big job and everyone I talked to said he was the man. The shop is huge and very very clean, every time I go there the place is packed with new work so my confidence is pretty high in this person and he's nice to boot.

Arizona Mechanical
Fransisco Javier Acuña Andrade (speaks passable english too)
(01152) 638 388 6290 or his cell (01152-1)638 384 0081

Rhino

Well Known Member
This guy came highly recommended and he has my jeep right now so we will see. Major engine damage on a 3.7 litre and it needs to be replaced so it is a big job and everyone I talked to said he was the man. The shop is huge and very very clean, every time I go there the place is packed with new work so my confidence is pretty high in this person and he's nice to boot.

Arizona Mechanical
Fransisco Javier Acuña Andrade (speaks passable english too)
(01152) 638 388 6290 or his cell (01152-1)638 384 0081
Where is he located?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
If you are coming into town on the main highway you turn right on the road before you get to the store Santa Fe Market, go a partial block and look right it is a huge building on a side street but easy to see.

MariaGarcia

An automotive repair shop trains you to use computers to diagnose and solve engine and alignment problems:
  • Shop Equipment Operation
  • Automotive Measurement & Math
  • Brake Systems
  • Suspension Diagnosis
  • Maintenance & Repair
  • PA Safety Inspection
  • PA Emissions Inspection
  • Electrical Troubleshooting
  • System Diagnostics