Automotive Theft

T

TucsonRavelco

Wanted to introduce myself...

My name is Hampton Jensen and I am the Ravelco Distributor for the greater Tucson area as well as the southern half of the state. Clark was on earlier and he told me to that I should pop in and say Hi. I have been installing for over a year now and wanted to continue with Clarks earlier posting.

One of your more famous members has told that auto theft has increased recently south of the border, especially when it comes to Ford pickups. The Fords and Dodges are notoriously easy to steal. I lost my Dodge 4 years ago (no Ravelco installed) and that is how I got started in this business. With nothing more than a large flathead screwdriver a thief can take a Ford or Dodge in under 45 seconds! These trucks are primarily used to run drugs and/or illegals across the border. They are run through the open desert all night until they drop and then a new truck is loaded.

The Ravelco system, that I will personally install in your vehicle, was established in 1976, has over 4 million installed worldwide, and has NEVER BEEN DEFEATED! What makes our anti-theft system different is that it PREVENTS the theft from occurring in the first place, the other systems on the market are more focused on recovery.

If you would like more information on the Ravelco system log on to our website...

www.tucsonravelco.com

or feel free to call me on my cell (520) 907-1001.

Thanks,
Hampton Jensen
Owner / Operator
Tucson Ravelco LLC
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

jerry

Hampton is really good at installing these things...do not get one if you ever plan on getting behind on your payments and leaving the F250 at the outlet mall on Baseline to disappear....it will never leave without you!