Bad Customer Service At Leys On Constitution

joanC

We've been tolerating their bad management and poor customer service too long. It's time to let them know enough is enough.

Typical situation today: store was crowded with buyers. Of 12 cashiers, 3 were open. Lines were half way to the meat and vegetables. We spent 45 minutes in line. Our avocado ripened while in line.

ernesto

How about Bodega? Holy crap. They HAVE to have a big ass wait. They could sell way more if they got their shit together.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We've been tolerating their bad management and poor customer service too long. It's time to let them know enough is enough.

Typical situation today: store was crowded with buyers. Of 12 cashiers, 3 were open. Lines were half way to the meat and vegetables. We spent 45 minutes in line. Our avocado ripened while in line.
maybe talk to all the Walmarts in Phx when you are doing your rant.

Kinda cool you guys keep mentioning Food City.....AKA Basha's attempt to satisfy the needs of the "low end" portion of Arizona's vibrant multicultural mix.

We have two here in Yuma. We go to one only a few blocks from our shack here in the hood. There are just four items always on our shopping list: fresh made corn tortillas, fresh made flour tortillas, Mexican avocados in two versions: rock hard never to ripen or the black mush rotto version that should have been tossed days before and then the "beef" and "pork" soup bones for our wolf pack at a real bargain especially this last week of four dollars plus per pound.

Food City......."where never is heard the English spoken word". I like boning up on my Mexican while there and try not to let my Gringo lingo slip into a "Spanglish" conversation with the Mexican speaking clerks or the "meat head" in the carne section. After all of these years they all seem to think that I am just a pale white haired old shit that always buys the "cheap" beef and pork bones. Once in a while one of the clerks will ask why I buy so much of those cheap huesos and how do I cook them and are they really "good ?"

I tell them quite plainly that they are simply for my lobos. We usually toss them on the barbie whilst flame cooking our rib eyes. The mutts always seem convinced that we are sharing the good stuff with them.

Last week we experienced a real windfall there when I notice that their T-bones were priced at $4.50 per pound. They were perfectly aged and marbled so I bought all ten packages in the counter. We went back the next day to hoard up a few more and someone caught the screw up and jacked up the price to eight bucks a pound.

And Jerry.........our local Foo-city has not done the pollo asado for almost two years since the onset of the woo-floo.

Gonna stir fry some camarones tonight in angel hair pasta. They are the excellent medium sized "brownies" from Jessie's in PP.

JJ