Bahiatrader

Hey everyone... Robert Barnes a.k.a. bahiatrader here on the forum could use our thoughts and prayers... I just saw this post on facebook...

Just wanted everyone to know that Bob is in the hospital in ICU for about 3 more days but today was better then yesterday . They can't get the water off his lungs , maybe tomorrow it will be better then today. Keep him in your mind to get better. Tammy

So if you would take just a little time to say a prayer or wish him well in your thoughts... I know some of you may have some differences with Bob, but he is a member of this forum and as Stuart once said we are all a big family here all be it a dysfunctional family...

Get Well Soon Bob...

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I went around with Bahia, here & on another forum ~~~ but you betcha I wish him well, ~~~

Kenny

Bob and I had a lot of the same experiences, and fishing holes up in the Pacific Northwest, as well as a love for the Sea of Cortez. Hey Bob, we still have a fish or two waiting for us. So get well soon!

Kenny

playaperro

El Pirata
Yea i remember that pic of the tree he cut down and talking bout snopes when that boat came in full of fish anyone recall, Get well soon Robert you have your tomatoes to tend to here at home.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Sometimes a great notion is a book he and i both liked he is an old lumberjack
I think Paul Newman starred in the movie. I still think about the part where the guy is trapped by the logs underwater and they are trying to save him but he thinks of something funny, laughs, and drowns.:(

Bob Update...

just saw this posted by Tammy on facebook...

Thanks everyone for asking. Bob is doing much better; may come by Tues no visitors yet. Bob will write when he gets home. Thank again for your notes. Tammy...

latest Bob Update...

this is the latest post from Bob on facebook...

I guess I tried to sell the farm again! Thank you for all the good wishes' My energy levels are returning at an acceptable rate. More to come later.

Last edited: