Bar/Restaurant with NFL Sunday Ticket?

Buffalo Marty

Well Known Member
Hello, I'm not sure if its even possible for a business in Mexico to legally have Sunday Ticket- and even if it is possible it may not be financially wise to get it (since for a bar/restaurant I believe it is a significant cost). But I figured I'd ask just in case some place might have it. Now that football season started it would be nice to pop out on Sunday morning to catch a game. (and my hometown Buffalo Bills are almost never one of the national games due to their 15 years of suckiness hahaha). Thanks!

brokenwave

Well Known Member
JJ's Cantina in Cholla, has many NFL games on, usually you can ask the bartender to switch to the game you want on one TV, sure they have an NFL satellite package.
Bryan's also shows numerous NFL games.

Jslknl

We are big Broncos fans and I know the Rabicoff's are also from Denver. I think they said they would have football too. I know they have a big Broncos hat hanging on the wall. Call them and see. Good football last weekend for sure

Buffalo Marty

Well Known Member
I was kinda hungover from the fight sat night (Capone's was great BTW), so I wasn't keen on driving around at 9am Sun morning looking for a place with Sunday ticket, so I just stayed at the condo.

The Sea was pretty full for the Mexican holiday, but the wired internet in the resort was actually pretty solid, so I hooked my laptop up to the living room TV and gotta a pretty solid feed from a website that for some reason was showing all the games for free ;)

mrchief98

I was kinda hungover from the fight sat night (Capone's was great BTW), so I wasn't keen on driving around at 9am Sun morning looking for a place with Sunday ticket, so I just stayed at the condo.

The Sea was pretty full for the Mexican holiday, but the wired internet in the resort was actually pretty solid, so I hooked my laptop up to the living room TV and gotta a pretty solid feed from a website that for some reason was showing all the games for free ;)
Hello, I'm not sure if its even possible for a business in Mexico to legally have Sunday Ticket- and even if it is possible it may not be financially wise to get it (since for a bar/restaurant I believe it is a significant cost). But I figured I'd ask just in case some place might have it. Now that football season started it would be nice to pop out on Sunday morning to catch a game. (and my hometown Buffalo Bills are almost never one of the national games due to their 15 years of suckiness hahaha). Thanks!
Wrecked at the Reef on Sandy Beach has all the games. Also, Latitude 31 (yellow building going into the port) has Sunday Ticket, as well.

Buffalo Marty

Well Known Member
Wow, thanks for the confirmation- some of the previous posts made recommendations but didn't seem 100% sure that they had Sunday Ticket. I will check out Wrecked and/or Latitude on my next trip (hopefully) this fall!

mrchief98

Wow, thanks for the confirmation- some of the previous posts made recommendations but didn't seem 100% sure that they had Sunday Ticket. I will check out Wrecked and/or Latitude on my next trip (hopefully) this fall!
FYI - if you like college ball, Wrecked also carries ESPN GamePlan. =)