Bee venom injections

My friends state that they have been told that a lot of people with arthritis have had good results with bee venom injections that they receive in Algodones. Have any of you tried these injections or have any experience/information to share?

Last edited:

Roberto

I just noticed this post. I know of old timers, many bee keepers who would hold a bee up to an arthritic joint to make it sting them. Claimed it worked, what a natural way to get an injection!!

I had a college roommate with a father that was miner in Clifton, AZ. He put scorpions in each of his socks and then with a good dose of Tequila let the scorpions sting at will. The father swelled up like he was going to pop but after a week he recovered and swore that his arthritis was completely gone.

jerry

I had a college roommate with a father that was miner in Clifton, AZ. He put scorpions in each of his socks and then with a good dose of Tequila let the scorpions sting at will. The father swelled up like he was going to pop but after a week he recovered and swore that his arthritis was completely gone.
oouuch!

I think that the dad had to boast about the arthritis being gone to justify the stupidity of letting scorpions sting him and being incapacitated for 3-4 days. A funny but true story :)