Bill Pay Service, maintenance repairs & more...

A

Astrid

Hello you all!

I want to let yu know that I do bill pay service, and want to offer you my services. I can take care of all the bills you have to pay here in Mexico, my services go beyond than just paying bills, I can take care of your property, just by checking everything is fine, I know that living far does not allow you to keep an eye on your home, so I can do it when request it. Also, if you have guests coming and if there’s something you want to provide them, I can do that, by shopping the stuff you need and deliver them to the property, it can happen that you forgot to leave laundry soap, then I can take it there.

Any little or huge thing you may need I can help; I can always work things out so you don’t have to be concerned about.

For further information please contact me to [email protected]

Hope you can also recommend my services to your acquaintances. My husband does maintenance repairs, any type.

Astrid Avila

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Be careful...abuse of this type of relationship is why our property has been in litigation for two years. Know who you are dealing with and NEVER give power of attorney.

A

Astrid

Be careful...abuse of this type of relationship is why our property has been in litigation for two years. Know who you are dealing with and NEVER give power of attorney.

Hi mentiras y traiciones, I feel bad about your situation, and in fact is a good recommendation what you said, power of attorney is something you have to think very caferully before doing it. What I can say about me and some other people can say it is that I'm a very reliable person, with ethics and profesionalism. I hope the issue with your property ends up soon and on your favor.

The best for you!

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Thanks, Astrid. Just for the record, I don't know you and have no reason to think anything negative about you or your business. Like Jerry said, it is a great idea and the community could use an honest, reliable service such as yours. Heck, when we get our house back, WE may need your services! But I will forever warn people about what happened to us. It was much worse than simply a property management company gone bad, this was an absolute betrayal by someone we considered family. But if he can do it...you see where I am going. Good luck to you in your endeavor. This forum is an excellent tool to build your reputation and market your services.

Sheryl:cheers: