Bird Island Friday November 27

I know this is a short notice but if anyone that will be down here for Thanksgiving would like to go to the island I can get us a private charter aboard the 60 foot ABOUT TIME for the unheard of price of $650.00 for up to 20 people...

This would be a bare boat trip... BYOB...

we could bring leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner...

if you want to snorkel you need to bring your own gear...

if you want to fish bring your own bait and gear...

call me at 602-324-9529 or locally 383-4963 or click the send me a SeaMail link below and send me a message... I would need to know ASAP to reserve the boat...

Last edited:
This price will not be offered again it is a special offer for our Thanksgiving party weekend only... regular price is $1000.00 for up to 10 passengers...

Need A Head Count

OK... I need a definate head count as to how many people are going... I know Bill and Joester are in for 5 people with the condition that at least 13 passengers are confirmed. Remember the more that go the cheaper the price... and this is a 60 foot yacht so there is plenty of space...

I have a lot of maybe's (if they all confirm there will be 16 total)... I need to confirm to the boat by 8:00am Wednesday morning, if it is a go...

otherwise I have to release the hold on this price...

The trip will leave at 8:00am on Friday Morning and return at around 3:00pm or later... depending on how much fun is going on we may stay out longer...

OK... I have confirmation on another 5 to 7 and a couple more that are leaning toward being confirmed... so I think it's a go...

I just confirmed the trip with the boat captain we will leave at 8:00am and return at 3 or 4:00pm....

Mark How many confirmed ? I would like to see it at a max of twenty. Just my opinion.
Bill it's looking like that will happen... just got an email for 2 and a call for another 2 and with you and Edna and Joesters 3 makes it 9, and Chucks group would bring us to 16 to 18 and I'm waiting to hear from another couple...

Also if anyone is interested in renting a wetsuit you can get one at the Sun N' Fun Dive Shop for $5. a piece... and I think you would only need the top half... I was in the water Sunday with just a torso wetsuit and it was fine...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yay, I've never been to Bird Island. And for cheap, too! And with a bunch of great people! I can't wait!!!!!!!

joester

2 salty dawgs
Chari -
very fun that you'll be boating with us - we have never been out to Bird Island either, should be a great day!
we pan on rolling in about 1pm tomorrow, or sooner if we can.
we'll be in the west lot ( I hope ) of PDO.

Chari -
very fun that you'll be boating with us - we have never been out to Bird Island either, should be a great day!
we pan on rolling in about 1pm tomorrow, or sooner if we can.
we'll be in the west lot ( I hope ) of PDO.
I'm hoping for noon. I'm still in the same place, north 40. Can't wait for fish and chips!
indeed! life is good :coldone:
Mark We are on our way this am
I feel a party coming up.... see ya' all real soon....

joester

2 salty dawgs
we're loading the rv for a departure in about 13 hours - margaritas are mixed, tequila is packed, we're almost ready :coldone: