Border wait 10/5

InkaRoads

cronopiador
After seeing all the people leaving in Sunday morning we decided to stay until later, well it was a lot later we left PP and arrived at Sonoita at 9:30 there was no wait and all lanes open, Sunday was just beautifull we did not wanted to leave, OH well the story of our life!!! :sunny:

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Hit the border at about 6:30pm....backed up a couple hundred feet from the Tourist building in the center of the road....3 lanes open.....took 40 minutes to get thru. Some of those agents are slow as #@$%$#.....the lane I was in was moving twice as fast as the other two! ADOT was gone already...so no problems with the extra diesel I brought home.

The weather was fantastic.....starting to cool down in the evenings!

A

azbeachboy

We hit the border at 11:00am and had a thirty minute wait with all four lanes open. When it was our turn to cross three agents told us to wait behind the line while they stood around and talked. The rat bastards took my ham this time :twisted: .

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
azbeachboy said:
The rat bastards took my ham this time :twisted: .
I warned you about the ham! You pork-smuggling pirate!

Like I said, I'm going to pack a cooler full of cheap hams next time. I just want to see their look on their faces when they open that cooler! Hahahahah!

You'd really think they have bigger things to worry about than my leftover ham sandwich. Which was made with genuine US GRADE A HAM in the 1st place! I fail to see how a cured meat product like bologna, ham, or anything Oscar Mayer can cause any type of problem if imported into the US, other than a bad case of intestinal distress in the consumer if wasn't kept cold and spoiled.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We returned on the 14th. She specifically asked us if we had any bacon, ham or eggs that we brought from Phoenix! Then she scolded me for having a copy of my birth certificate and suggested I "comply" with the new requirements "right away". She never even asked us what we were bringing back or if we had any liquor! :eek: I don't get it.

Jeff

Well Known Member
Ladyjeeper said:
We returned on the 14th. She specifically asked us if we had any bacon, ham or eggs that we brought from Phoenix! .
she was probably just hungry! :lol: