Border Wait Times - 06/08

O

optize

Wasn't that bad, took about 30-45 minutes, all lanes were opened.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
we arrived at the border at 3:44 and waited 20 minutes all 5 lanes were opened, it was disgusting having to leave PP!!!! :(

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I got there at 9:45 P.M. 2 cars in front of me. He didn't even have me stop, just smiled and said have a safe trip as he was waving me thru. Yea, I'm with Ink, going down on Sat. and coming back on Sunday is just wrong. :eek3: But, I guess 32 hours in PP is better than no hours! Weather was great, the company was even better! Gas is 2.72 a gallon at the big Pemex by the Caborca road.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Ladyjeeper said:
I got there at 9:45 P.M. 2 cars in front of me. He didn't even have me stop, just smiled and said have a safe trip as he was waving me thru. Yea, I'm with Ink, going down on Sat. and coming back on Sunday is just wrong. :eek3: But, I guess 32 hours in PP is better than no hours! Weather was great, the company was even better! Gas is 2.72 a gallon at the big Pemex by the Caborca road.
I'm always scared to get gas down there since my car "requires" 91. :(

tyler said:
Ladyjeeper said:
I'm always scared to get gas down there since my car "requires" 91. :(
I've been buying the Premium down there for a few years (for my jetski....supercharged)....and "knock on wood" haven't had any problems. I also buy the diesel for my truck, and have had water in the fuel.....just have to watch it...and buy at one of the busy stations.

C

cactusamigo

The gasoline sold at the Pemex stations is refined in the U.S. It's not like the "old days" when the Mexican gas pinged like crazy, and you could always tell a car in the U.S. burning Mexican gas by the characteristic odor of the exhaust. Had a problem about six years ago with water in the gas purchased at a station just north of Hermosillo. It was during the monsoon.