Breathalyzer

Terry C

I been told several cops have them in RP now. Not a clue what constitutes a DUI in RP? 8.5? loll

Is is the cheapy one I hear

Jim

I heard that as well. They only have 2 or 3. I don't know what the BAC legal limit is here. Normally the police would take you to a doctor and he would take a look at you to determine if you were legally intoxicated or not. Those of us..... I mean those people who can hold their alcohol and function ok will normally get a pass or a lesser charge.

B

BeachMom

Terry C said:
I been told several cops have them in RP now. Not a clue what constitutes a DUI in RP? 8.5? loll

Is is the cheapy one I hear
It's probably just as sophisticated as their "Hot Wheels" speed radar. :lol:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Given 'Mexican Engineering' at its best, this scares me to death. One beer and I bet that sucker will read 3.5 or something. Probably old Intoxilyzer breath meters donated from the U.S. because they've been beaten in court so many times.

ernesto

Fortunately I have yet to see one. Could be the $20 model they are selling to consumers at Sam's Club. I'll venture to guess your get out of jail fee goes from $40-$50 up to $150 if you blow dirty.

C

cactusamigo

Breath analyzer or not, if the cops want to get you, THEY WILL! If you behave yourself, you will have no problem. Yes, there is a sizeable ex-patriot population living in Puerto Penasco evading the law in the U.S.