Buying a condo or house

Hey everyone longtime reader on here and this is my second post. Im looking into buying a House or condo down in RP. It has been pretty tough to get a hold of realtors down there that could answer a few questions i have. Can you get financing when buying a place in RP or is it all cash only? Now i have heard a rumors about when purchasing your getting a "99 year lease" basically? any info would be great. i know im beating a dead horse again with the same old questions people ask. as much info as you guys know or a realtor and financing company would be great. thanks guys!

ernesto

I used John Hibbert to sell a condo recently. He's a pro and has integrity. He has a table setup in phase 2 at Las Palomas and he or one of his associates are there daily. He will give you the education you need to steer the right course. Who keeps spreading the 99 year lease BS, wish that would die.

mondone

Whitecaps
People at ReMax realty have loads of experience and no BS. Give them a call 602-334-4359 or RP # 638-383-1425

For me, Rocky Point Dan, aka Dan Monroe, was and is the man. He helped me before, during, and after my purchase and still helps me out to this day if questions pop up. Very professional and gives off none of the sleazy "get rich quick" vibes that many in RP do...

http://www.rockypointdan.com

+1 on Dan,
If there are any capital gains from the previous owner make sure they are liable.
A few people I know got stuck having to pay them when applying for their new Bank Trust.
This was because the slimeball real estate agent set the contract up to allow the old owners
to pass their gain onto the new owners making the new owners liable for it.

Mexico capital gains are approx 35%.
So read everything and have it translated and looked at by somebody you trust.