Camel Toe is famous!

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I'm listening to John Jay and Rich (104.7) and someone called up and was talking about a club in RP called "Camel Toe".

That's awesome!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Famous??? Didn't I read that they changed the name with new ownership? The Camel Toe no longer exists as it did? Could swear I saw that here not too long ago....

Jim

Well Known Member
Changed the name to Hideaway Cantina but still have the big Camel Toe sign up. The name came to a vote between the partners and I lost. I always told people "like it or hate it, you'll never forget it" when it came to the Camel Toe.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Changed the name to Hideaway Cantina but still have the big Camel Toe sign up. The name came to a vote between the partners and I lost. I always told people "like it or hate it, you'll never forget it" when it came to the Camel Toe.
I came by when I was down for a few day's during spring break Jim, and I was surprised but glad to see the old sign still up.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I love the ad campaign. "Somewhere in Rocky Point". Distributed flyers have no map or directions. The idea has been explained to me by one of the partners as a good one since it worked for a joint up in AZ. Apparently Arizonias were intrigued and went into a frenzy trying to locate this establishment and the place was (is?) extremely popular. As yes, Somewhere in Rocky Point! The next logical step would be to pass out completely blank flyers. No map, no logos, nada. That would get people in a real frenzy trying to find out what it was all about, then stampede to the Hideaway. Also the signs on the building should all be removed and the doors and windows boarded up, that will make people go berzerk to find it and get in !!