Can you still take your BB gun to Penasco?

Hooch

Well Known Member
Got some winged roof rats I need to take care of they used to have no problems with pellet guns just wondering if they changed anything

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
If u already have one and its there....no problem.
Why chance it tryin to bring one in? Its like the kid getting shot and killed with an air soft gun. Not worth the trouble.....just my opinion.

Hooch

Well Known Member
Yea not like I would be carrying an air rifle in my waste line like my Glock I asked if it was still legal to bring a pellet gun to mexico, key words being "is it still legal to have a bb bun in Mexico"

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Yea not like I would be carrying an air rifle in my waste line like my Glock I asked if it was still legal to bring a pellet gun to mexico, key words being "is it still legal to have a bb bun in Mexico"

Your neck tattoos AREN'T scaring them away?

Last edited:

El Gato

Well Known Member
I sure wouldn't take the chance - especially in these times. A kid got suspended for biting a pop tart into the shape of a gun! Another kid got suspended for using his finger as a pretend gun on the play ground (a lot different from when we could play cops & robbers, or cowboys and indians as kids!). Of course this was in the US and maybe Mexico shows more common sense and wouldn't consider a pop tart or finger a deadly weapon.

playaperro

El Pirata
Probably do more damage to the building in the long run, capture and release is the human thing to do or ....water board or rice!Pichon.jpg

rplarry

Well Known Member
If you do not feel comfortable bringing one across from the US, they sell pellet guns and ammo @ Penasco Marine.
I've seen them selling BB & Pellet guns there for years. Probably better to go that route than to chance a potential freak out at the border if you get the red light.

Roberto

Well Known Member
You won't scare them off with a BB gun. You have to elliminate all food sources first, that is what draws them. Like dog food.