Carne Asada Tacos in Sonoyta

MIRAMAR

The best Carne Asada Tacos we've found are in Sonoyta are at El Serape, which is about 100' to the right of the T intersection, across from Circle K/Pemex. We've been going to Penasco for about 25 years, and are always searching for "The Best" tacos, and this is a quick stop for great food, large tacos for $1, and friendly service. The Mexican truckers and locals seem to agree because they're always there.

Also love fish tacos with that famous cilantro sauce at Blue Marlin in Penasco.

Jim

Could you be more specific on "right"? That depends on which way you are traveling. I usually wait to stop in Why to feed my herd and it keeps getting more expensive. Thanks.

MIRAMAR

Sorry about the directions, if you're going to Penasco, when you hit the T intersection where the Circle K/Pemex is on the right, go to the right about 100' as if you are going to Mexicali. El Serape will be on the left side. They open at about 4:00 in the afternoon until about 10 or 11:00 p.m..

Carne Asade in Sonita

The little trailer in front of the big store on the left as you make the right turn going down is also great. Seem to be open all the time. Also a buck. I always stop on the way down and have been for the last 30 years. If you want beer you can get it in the big store by the stand.

MIRAMAR

We used to go to the trailer, but since we tried El Serape, we only go there. The tacos are bigger and the meat is just off the mesquite grill. Yum!

The little trailer in front of the big store on the left as you make the right turn going down is also great. Seem to be open all the time. Also a buck. I always stop on the way down and have been for the last 30 years. If you want beer you can get it in the big store by the stand.
Yes, we always stop by this stand as well. Very good. I think I might try El Serape this time. I've heard alot of good things about it lately.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends

+1... the trailer in front of the store has some good tacos.

There is also a little tortilla stand three doors to the west of that store that makes AWESOME tortillas- always fresh and warm.