Cholla Bay Pics

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
A few shots that I color corrected with the GoPro from my GF's first ever trip to Mexico and or Cholla Bay/RP.... She's already telling me we're going back this weekend so obviously we have a new timer that caught the itch and I'll help her scratch it...

A couple of the Malecon....

CHOLLABAY4LIFE

Awesome. I was gonna ask what she thought of her first time. That itch is tough to scratch, you created a lifer hehe.
Good looking woman bud. That color correction is kinda trippy, like Willy Wonka ish. Maybe just my phone but cool pics

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Awesome. I was gonna ask what she thought of her first time. That itch is tough to scratch, you created a lifer hehe.
Good looking woman bud. That color correction is kinda trippy, like Willy Wonka ish. Maybe just my phone but cool pics

She loved it so I guess we're going back this weekend. She tells me to jump I say how hi. I'm just getting started in this photo editing stuff so I'm learning but yes I like to saturate the image especially when there are bright pastels. I think it looks pretty cool. Still playing with it. But yes, I have developed a LIFER here!

HOW TO GET THROUGH A MEXICAN TRAFFIC JAM... 3 WIDE

YumaJames

Great pics Joe, love em. Like Hillbeartoe said, I really like the way you did the color correction, make the pics so much better. Glad you found someone who enjoys the area as much as you do, sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun together.

Great pics and I like the color saturation. Were these shot through the windshield?
If you are into the photo stuf you need to check out the new Sony camera. Looks like a single
lense reflef but it is a fixed lense. It is frome Macro to 63 x magnification and crystal clear.
I don't know the pixel rating. It makes you look like a non pro even if you are. One lense for all.
Sams Club for about $500.00.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Great pics and I like the color saturation. Were these shot through the windshield?
If you are into the photo stuf you need to check out the new Sony camera. Looks like a single
lense reflef but it is a fixed lense. It is frome Macro to 63 x magnification and crystal clear.
I don't know the pixel rating. It makes you look like a non pro even if you are. One lense for all.
Sams Club for about $500.00.

Thank you Bill. I have a mount on top of the roof above the windshield.