Christmas - New Years Eve

A

azbeachboy

We're going down a day or two after Christmas and staying for a week. New Years eve has been a lot of fun the last few years. We've had good luck with the weather also :sunny:

joester

2 salty dawgs
Teri and I are planning on heading down Christmas day - just for a few days - come home early Sunday.
will post here again as it gets closer, and we know our plans better.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, we will have to wait for Leyla to open her presents before we head down, it is becoming a tradition for us and we will be there for New Years too!! :D :D

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ HERE WE GO AGAIN, ~~~
~~~ FIRST EVERYONE KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF THAT POOR TURKEY FOR 3-MONTHS, ~~~
~~~ NOW IT LOOKS LIKE POOR OL ~~~ SANTA ~~~ IS GOING TO GET IT FOR THE NEXT 3-WEEKS, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~

~~~ AQUI, ~~~ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

~~~ ORINA SE' ENCIMA DE'LA PIEDRA, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Submarine

No, No, No,... it's the Great Christmas Weeta of Spirits Past.

joester

2 salty dawgs
well excuse me -
I guess I spoiled Teri's surprise for me -
we're going to las vegas for Christmas - just the 2 of us.
we go a couple times each year, but have not been there just the 2 of us
since we got married there over 21 years ago. seesm we're always taking our Mom's, or other
friends, but not just the 2 of us.
Teri thought it would be a nice romantic way to spend Christmas -
I couldn't agree more :D

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I wouldn't argue with her, sounds like fun and you know there is always next year, have fun!!!! :sunny:

F

FIESTAFROG

We'll be doing the same, Chuck. Where are you at again? Ive driven through the parks a couple times looking for you but havent found you.

A

azbeachboy

FF,
I'm in space #36 in San Rafael. Maybe we can all get together one afternoon and have a shrimp & fish feast?

A

azbeachboy

FF,
How long have you live on the Mirador? I'm on the S/E corner of Matamoros and Sinaloa. That is just east of Playa De Oro.

A

azbeachboy

How many takers do we have have for a holiday feast :chef: ?

Just made our reservations. We will be at PLD 12/28 to 1/5.

Hope we get to meet some of the crowd.

How is the weather at this time of the year? We have never been to RP in Dec.

:sunny:

Jim

It had been very nice up until 3 days ago. We have had alot of wind and right now it is chilly, windy and overcast.

Kenny

Well it looks like I'll be coming down. I've made a dental appointment with Dr. Sergio Lizarraga http://www.smilerockypoint.com/ for the 29th and I'm sure I'll see him again on the 30, or 31st. I haven't made any arrangements for a place to stay yet so if you hear a strange noise under your trailer's etc... :lol: :lol:

The reason I picked him over the other contacts I made was not only because of his reasonable prices, but because he called me personally after my inquiries to check details and to make a appointment if I so wanted.

Kenny

Kenny he's a good dentist, you made a good choice. My wife have been using him for years. In fact Barb has an appointment on the 3rd and I'm having some major work done, starting on the 5th.

I'm one of those guys that puts going to the dentist off as long as possible, but after my first visit with him I decided he was the one for me, he's very gentle, you could say he's painless... :D

adios amigos